RSS

Some tests

02 Nov

Okay so… while I nearly finished sawing through the first bolt (to make Fybia’s feet), my saw broke.

So, instead of drowning in despair, I did some tests for the vines. First I tried animating with fimo, without any wire. The fimo is pretty but it’s just not too animative. It keeps breaking and without wire I have no control.

So next I quickly built a simple “armature” (just some wires wrapped in masking tape) and covered that in plastecine. Now I got some control but I’m still not too pleased. And the best part is: the program I’m using is a trial and it only lets you shoot 50 frames per take! /cry

 

Anyway, here are the tests:

 

Oh I remembered another game which set me in the direction of making this sort of game. Odin’s Sphere!

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on November 2, 2009 in Uncategorized

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: