Category Archives: Uncategorized
So the game is finally open to the public. It’s on show in Bezalel Graduates Exhibitions. Ya’ll should come!!
Anyway, here’s a teaser:
Okay, so there’s a playable version. It’s pretty nice but still buggy. I’m studying some unity to understand how to re-write the buggy areas. If anyone wants to give it a try, send me an email and I’ll send you a link.
I’ve nearly finished building my arcade cabinet! Here are some pictures 🙂
So I’ve found a few more places to study. One has a lengthy free tutorial on how to make a full 3D RPG. Pretty cool! http://www.burgzergarcade.com/hack-slash-rpg-unity3d-game-engine-tutorial
Also, there’s a program which looks good which gives a foundation to programming, something I really need… http://www.gameinstitute.com/courses.php?tab1=foundation
Lots of changes! Unfortunately, the more complex the game is, the more bugs pop up. So I’m doing more and more debugging and less adding of new features. Yes it sucks. I know. So all I have for you this time is a newer screenshot, but I’m proud to say I’m nearly done with the interface! Got better icons and portraits and character names 🙂
- Morgana can now shoot a poison apple. It causes a dot and makes mina glow green!
- Second jump AKA somersault is in.
- Knockdowns are in and they are fun 🙂 pow-wao!
- Most of Mina’s newer animations are in. Looking much better. Still much to work on there though…
- Collisions works better. Bah you didn’t know how crappy it was before. Lucky you.
Warning: No game update ahead!
I’ve decided I won’t post any game versions until I have one that is fun and without any major bugs.
Instead I’m updating programming stuff to do, it’s mostly for me. Yes boring yada yada…
Stuff I added:
- Fixed jumping animation to corrospond to gravity.
- Fixed clean animation switch when landing.
- Improved gravity to be more life-like
- Improved sprite size so they show better graphics
- Added a second character – Morgana and her Walk animation.
- Did some animations… Morgana Stance/Walk/Claw Attack, Better Mina Run.
Stuff which require graphics and which:
- Win bulbs – Empty/Full
- Font for menus
Stuff which do not require graphics:
- Win/lose status and decleration:
Details of win/lose: \
- Check when Health becomes 0
- Drop Character – Lose Animation
- Play character’s Win animation
- Proper introduction screen to show you the keys
- KO (Knock out) for characters and wins counter + its interface
- Victory checker and stage clean-up = new game!
- Melee attacks Yes! I animated some today
- Pretty wool animation for interface
- Background Movement
- Character Selection
I decided I want to make the background fully stopish, no computers and layering involved! So there